Supporting a total takeoff weight of 33.2 pounds, the Matrice 600 (M600) is a hexacopter from DJI designed for professional video and industrial imaging applications. It is centered around DJI´s advanced A3 flight control system and incorporates the Lightbridge 2 system for HD resolution, low-latency monitoring via SDI, HDMI, and USB outputs on the controller. For camera support, the M600 works with Zenmuse Z15 series gimbals, the Ronin-MX gimbal, and Zenmuse X Series gimbal/camera hybrids.
The M600 comes almost-ready-to-fly (ATF), including controller (transmitter), flight batteries, charger, flight controller, and sundries. Additional hardware needed may include a gimbal, camera, as well as any flight controller add-ons. Some assembly is required.
- Works with Zenmuse Gimbals / Cameras
- Works with Ronin-MX Gimbal
- Up to 33 Pound Total Take-Off Weight
- Integrated Lightbridge 2 Support
- Full HD 1080p Live Monitoring
- DJI A3 Flight Control System
- Controllable with DJI Go App
- Retractable Landing Gear
- Collapsible Design for Easy Transport
- Powers from Six Flight Batteries